The Association of Diabetes Nurse Educators of the Philippines, Inc (ADNEP) is a duly recognized continuing professional education (CPE) provider by the Professional Regulation Commission – Board of Nursing (PRC-BON) and specialty organization of the Philippine Nurses Association (PNA). We are committed to our duties and responsibilities and we are highly motivated in organizing ourselves into a strong and respectable association. We promote and maintain the standards of professional nursing by disseminating vital and accurate knowledge on diabetes care and developing skills in the care of diabetic clients. We contribute to the advancement of educational programs and researches on diabetes and safeguard the interest and welfare of our members.
The Association is a non-profit, professional and socio-civic organization whose purpose is to provide quality diabetes care through education, training and research by conducting regular Post Graduate Training on Diabetes Education for Nurses, Nursing Updates on Diabetes and Its Management, and Workshops for patients on Diabetes Self Management.
- A respected group of globally competent diabetes nurse educators moving people to action towards high level wellness
- Establish the diabetes nurse educator as an integral part of the diabetes team.
- Ensure the promotion of comprehensive diabetes education and care to people with diabetes and the population at risk through the provision of standardized training and certification of diabetes nurse educators.
- Effect positive changes in diabetes education and care through research.
- Promote health and prevent diabetes mellitus through consciousness raising.
- Establish linkages with government and non-government agencies locally and internationally.